Welcome to the Stone Creek HOA web site!

The intent of the website is to keep you updated on the happenings of your Homeowners Association.  This web site it intended only for the use of our members and the residents of the Stone Creek subdivision in the northwest portion of Omaha, Nebraska. The Association can be contacted via email at stonecreekhoa@cox.net or by mail at PO Box 540365, Omaha, NE 68154.  You can also contact any of the Officers and Directors directly.

Our thoughts, prayers and deepest symphony goes out to Chad's family, longtime residents of Stone Creek. Laura is a former member of the Stone Creek SID Board.
Chad passed on Sunday, 7/14/2014 while jogging in our neighborhood.
Survived by wife, Laura
; daughters, Madelyn, Clara and Lydia; parents, Richard and Sherry Mann; brother, Aaron Mann; nephew, Peyton Mann; Father-in-law and mother-in-law, David and Katherine Braunlich; grandmothers, Mary Grote and Genny Cascio.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Mann Children Educational Fund.

Report Street Light Outages
Have you noticed a street light on your block or elsewhere that is not functioning? It is important for the safety of our neighborhood that we take the time to report any street light outages. Call OPPD at 1-800-554-6773 and give the location of the light or you may also report an outage at: http://www.oppd.com